March 2019 Staffing Employees of the Month!
At Your Employment Solutions, we work to help people find good jobs in Utah! Our company mission is to match the right person to the right job every time. We know that the staffing business is the people and customer service business. YES, That said, we truly appreciate and care about the people we get to meet and work with on a daily basis. We wouldn’t have been voted one of the best places to work in Utah three times in the last four years if not for our hard-working and incredible co-workers and employees!
Congratulations Pedro Garcia!
We want to congratulate Pedro Garcia who was our March 2019 Employee of the Month for one of our clients in Salt Lake City! Carlos Gomes, one of our great account managers, nominated Pedro and had this to say about him:
“Pedro’s attendance is great, he has a positive attitude and he is always willing to help out when needed. He is a great worker overall!”
We asked Pedro to answer a few questions about YES. Here’s what he told us.
1. How did you find out about YES? My mother told me about your staffing agency and it seemed like a reasonable place to get a job.
2. Whats been your favorite job through YES? This has been my first job though YES and it has been great so far.
3. What do you think would make YES better? Nothing. They are great overall!
4. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES? I would tell them that they are wonderful people workign you help you get a job.
Pedro was awarded a thank-you certificate and YES hat for his great work. Thanks again Pedro for being a part of the hard-working Salt Lake City, Utah staffing team at Your Employment Solutions!
Congratulations Brandyn Corbett!
We want to congratulate Brandyn Corbett who was our March 2019 Employee of the Month for one of out clients in Ogden, Utah! Kaitlyn Sterling, one our awesmoe account managers, nominated Brandyn Corbett and had this to say about him:
“Brandyn has great attendance and is very pleasant ot be around. Everytime we see him, he always has a smile on his face. He is an overall great employee.”
We asked Brandyn to answer a few questions about YES. Here’s what he told us.
1. How did you find out about YES? My mom recommended your employment agency.
2. Whats been your favorite job through YES? This is the only job I have had with YES. I like it.
3. What do you think would make YES better? I can’t think of anything, everything has been good so far.
4. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES? The training was super helpful, and all the information is really helpful as well.
Brandyn was awarded a thank-you certificate and YES shirt for his great work. Thanks again Brandyn for being a part of the hard-working Ogden, Utah staffing team at Your Employment Solutions!