Utah’s Best Staffing Professionals Work at YES!
Please welcome to the stage this month’s Employee Spotlight – Adriana Villalobos!
Thank You Adriana Villalobos | YES April 2021 Spotlight
Adriana is a Recruiter and an Account Manager in our West Jordan staffing office and has impressed us from her very first day in early October 2020! She is funny, friendly, reliable, hardworking, and highly organized. Adriana has a lot of experience in customer service and leadership roles that she brings to work with her each day and she has been proven to be a huge asset to us in the staffing industry. We are so thankful to have the opportunity to work with such a strong individual contributor who is also an awesome team member. She works well in every scenario she has faced so far.
We asked Adriana to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Spending time with my family and friends
- I love theater
- Watching Netflix movies and series
2. Three things you don’t.
- Don’t hate me people haha, but I don’t like ANY Soda
- Driving on the freeway
- Venezuelan’s dictatorship regime
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
My team. There is a really good atmosphere at work, everybody is super nice, and so willing to help, also I meet many different people every day and I love that.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Free massages for everyone.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Nick Jonas, I love you babe. ❤️
6. Your favorite place in the world.
7. You are one of our most organized employees and we are so thankful for that! But we’re curious – what would you do if you showed up to work and your entire workspace was switched around, out of order, and a complete mess? Who do you think would be to blame?
I will kill Carlitos (Jk) 😊
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
When rude, mad or unreasonable people came to our office that I need to stay calm and patient.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Stay calm, patient and always letting them know that we are trying to do our best to help them. Also, I don’t take anything personal.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
I would tell them that YES is a great company that helps you to grow as a person and professionally.
11. If YES decided to host a chugging contest – of Agua de Jamaica – who do you think would win and why? How many do you think they would need to finish in order to win?
I will win for sure hahahaha, I love the Agua de Jamaica, but I would say that second and third place will be taken by Carlitos and Edgar. Now they love it too because of me.
Thank you for all that you do for YES, Adriana! We look forward to continuing to grow with you!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions