Utah’s Best Staffing Professionals are Work at Your Employment Solutions!
Can you believe it’s August already? Time sure flies when you’re having fun! We’ve had a lot of fun with this month’s Employee Spotlight – Grace Murillo!
Thank You Grace Murillo | YES August 2021 Spotlight
Grace has been with YES for just under a year, but has made a huge impact with our West Valley staffing office so far! She started with us as a receptionist and really showed her organizational and customer service skills. It didn’t take long for us to notice how well she works with many different kinds of people. She is kind, patient, professional, and really represents YES well. She was quickly promoted to a recruiter and has been learning the ways of recruiting and account management since. Grace is an important part of our employment business and we are so grateful to have her on the team!
We asked Grace to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
Hanging out with family, eating, going to the gym, traveling, and swimming.
2. Three things you don’t.
Cold weather, being sticky, and delayed flights!
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I love getting to help people and also having an amazing team!
4. What do you think would make YES better?
I don’t have any suggestions, I think YES is great!
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
My grandmother that passed away.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
7. We know you really like shrimp. Is that your favorite food, and if so, what’s your favorite way of eating shrimp? If it’s not your favorite food, what is?
Yes, I love shrimp and all kinds of seafood! But I would have to say Peruvian food is my favorite!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Multitasking! But I get through it with help from my amazing team.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Always ask for help.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
I would tell them YES is an amazing company, team-oriented, and fun!
11. If you were the producer of your very own reality TV show starring the YES’ President Reed Laws and GM Kerry Westenskow, what would the show be about and how well do you think these two would do? Would they crush or fail a competition style show or would they maybe be at the center of some juicy drama? The choice is yours!
I would do a reality spin off of a golfing competition between the two of them! I think they would do great in a friendly competition, lol!
Thank you for all that you do Grace! We appreciate you!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions