The Best Staffing Professionals in Utah Work at YES!
For February’s employee spotlight, we want to show some love for one of our many amazing Valentine’s, Marisol Abarca!
Thank You Marisol Abarca | YES February 2019 Spotlight
Marisol has only been with Your Employment S for just over 6 months now, but has been a tremendous help and an awesome teammate during that time. She is the Director of First Impressions in our Ogden Office and will always greet you with a warm, welcoming smile and a friendly gesture. She has brought so much positivity and light to our company and we are so grateful to have her as part of our team.
We asked Marisol to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
Family time, dancing, going to concerts, watching movies and COFFEE! (Starbucks) ?
2. Three things you don’t.
Rude people, car accidents and long lines at Starbucks.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
Having the opportunity to work with such amazing people who actually care about you. It’s a great work environment and everyone is here to help each other.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
A Mexican dance off between Reed and Kerry.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
6. Your favorite place in the world.
My room, it’s so quiet and peaceful.
7. Remember that one time you dressed up as Pennywise? Did you give yourself or anyone you know nightmares?
Possibly the lady that didn’t want to come through the door to do her application. She would not look up, she talked to me while looking at the floor.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Staying on track and getting all my work done in a timely manner.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Make a to do list to help me prioritize.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
You will not regret it. This is the best company I have ever worked with and there is lots of opportunities to grow here.
11. You have to choose between YES CEO Reed Laws or YES EVP Kerry Westenskow as your partner in a Mexican dance competition. Who’s the most likely to help you win?
I think I would have to see a dance-off first. If I had to decide now, based on what I’ve seen at gatherings, I would say Reed has more sway of the hips. That is REALLY important to dance Mexican music.
Thank you so much for all that you do, Marisol! Your uplifting vibe, reliability, and hard work are extremely valuable to us here at YES.
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions