We are privileged to Work With Utah’s Best Staffing Professionals!
This month’s Employee Spotlight belongs to a very valuable staff member in our West Valley City Office, Jocelyn Castillo!
Thank You Jocelyn Castillo | YES February 2021 Spotlight
Jocelyn started with us as a Receptionist and quickly moved into a Recruiter role. She has brought so much positivity and laughter to our office and we have enjoyed seeing her grow into this new role! Jocelyn is a quick learner and has excellent customer service to our guests and clients. We appreciate her dedication and look forward to continuing to grow with her as our business continues to thrive in our current, local economy.
We asked Jocelyn to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- I enjoy baking
- I enjoy the outdoors
- I enjoy being with my family and making dinner together
- I love to be with my son watching SpongeBob 😊
- I enjoy shopping
2. Three things you don’t.
- I don’t like rides (Lagoon) scares me so much
- I don’t like Dr.pepper, lol
- I don’t like when people don’t laugh at my jokes
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I love my job here at YES because we work with a lot of people with different problems in their life and help them to get a job. It makes me feel so comfortable knowing that I did something good for them 😊
4. What do you think would make YES better?
I don’t have anything to say because everything is perfect. The people that I work are amazing Alejandra is such a good manager.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
I would love to meet Luke Bryan. ❤
6. Your favorite place in the world.
My favorite place in the world is when I am with my family. It doesn’t matter where, I just wanna be with them!
7. If you were to get Punk’d at work, who do you think would be the best prankster and what would they do to scare you?
I think the best would be Alejandra. I’m very easy to scare and she did that to me already. The only thing she does is hide from me and BOOM! Scares me, lol!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
At first it was when Ale gave me accounts, and I had to call the managers. I was so nervous to do that.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
I kept working on that, and now I feel confident in what I’m doing.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
I love to help people and worry about them, YES is the perfect place to work.
11. We hear you love a good Coca-Cola. If you were to host a Coke chugging contest with YES President, Reed Laws, and Vice President, Kerry Westenskow, who do you think would win the challenge of chugging a liter of Coke and what would be the winning prize?
This is a good one, lol! I think the winner would be Kerry–and his prize would be another Coke! 😃 Ahahahaha, I love Coca-cola! ❤
Thanks for all that you do, Jocelyn! We love having you on the team!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions