The Best People in the Utah Jobs and Staffing Industry
It’s a new year, and a lot of great new changes are taking place at Your Employment Solutions. But one thing hasn’t changed: we employ the best people in the Utah staffing and jobs industry. Our January spotlight shines on another great co-worker.
Thank You Stephanie Harpster | January Employee Spotlight
YES is so lucky to have such a devoted and an amazing employee as Stephanie. She constantly strives to be better and is always honest and kind to anyone she comes in contact with. She is consistent, hard working, motivated, and always cheerful. She makes YES a great place to work and is an amazing addition to our team.
We asked Stephanie to answer 11 questions about her work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. 5 things you enjoy.
- My family.
- The color pink.
- Rear-ending cars so I can get a new one.
- Working for YES.
2. 3 things you don’t.
- Mean people.
- Being cold.
- Not knowing what my nicknames mean.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
My incredible team mates and the fun atmosphere.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Cloning me and hiring me twice.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Britney Spears. Who doesn’t want to meet a crazy famous person?
6. Your favorite place in the world.
Anywhere with my husband and puppy.
7. What’s more important: Earth day or your birthday? Why?
My birthday, because I couldn’t appreciate Earth day’s birthday without having had my own birthday that happens to fall on the same day as Earth day’s birthday.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Not being as cool as Reed and Kerry.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Buy a boat and learn how to golf.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
YES is an amazing company full of kind, compassionate people.
11. Your New Year’s resolution is to go bungee jumping off the Stratosphere in Vegas. Who do you trust to tie your bungee cord? The President of YES Reed Laws, or the Vice President Kerry Westenskow?
I would have to say Reed. Kerry needs to save his strength in his hands to sign the paychecks.
Thank you Stephanie for all the work you do to make Your Employment Solutions the best staffing agency for jobs in Utah!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions