The Best Utah Staffing Professionals Work at Your Employment Solutions!
New Year, New Spotlights! To roll out the new year of YES Employee Spotlights we have chosen an employee who has brought their own unique perspective to our office and who is always happy and cheerful and will definitely help us begin the year with the right attitude. Damaris Medina!
Thank You Damaris Medina | YES January 2020 Spotlight
Damaris is a bilingual recruiter in our Ogden staffing office and she really brings her own unique flair to work. We love having her around for her fun and friendly nature and her laugh is extremely contagious! You can't spend time with Damaris without laughing and smiling and having a good time. She has a huge heart and cares deeply about those around her and we feel that quality is extremely valuable to our employees and our clients, because they know she truly cares about her work and about their happiness and successes.
We asked Damaris to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- ❤ My kids
- The gym
- Eating ❤
- Practicing my makeup
2. Three things you don't.
- Root Beer Floats
- Being lied to
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
Being able to help people find jobs.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Keeping these couches in Ogden (love them for naps) ?
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
ASAP Rocky. He is so handsome!!!
6. Your favorite place in the world.
My dad’s Ranch in Mexico.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world to try their sushi, where would it be and why?
Japan, even though I’ve never been there it’s the best Sushi in the world.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Applicants who are dishonest during their interview.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
To let them know we are here to help, but need full honesty.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
That YES is the BEST, very friendly and it’s like joining a second familia. ?
11. Dance off between the YES CEO, Reed Laws, and the Vice President, Kerry Westenskow. Tell us what songs they each dance to and who wins and why. Go!
Reed would be dancing some Mexican Corridos and Kerry would do some Dubsteb. After a tough few minutes of watching, Kerry would end up leaving with a neckbrace and the winner left standing would be Reed.
We are truly grateful to have such a wonderful person on our team and appreciate all that she brings to the office, the company, and our clients. Thank you for all that you do, Damaris! !
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions