We are privileged to Work With Utah’s Best Staffing Professionals!
What better way to start the new year than by highlighting another amazing employee of ours who helped us tremendously throughout the previous year – 2020 – Cristina Garcia!
Thank You Cristina Garcia | YES January 2021 Spotlight
Cristina was an excellent receptionist for us in our Ogden office before transitioning quickly into a Recruiter role and is now a really great Account Manager. Cristina has been a very reliable, hardworking, dedicated, and engaged employee who has brought a ton of smiles and laughter to her team and environment as well. We are so happy to have Cristina on the team and are proud of the work she provides.
We asked Cristina to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- My daughter Andrea–mini me
- Diet Coke
- Family–my side of the fam 😊
2. Three things you don’t.
- Getting scared by Nick
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
There’s room to grow.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
It is pretty good so far! I like it here!
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
6. Your favorite place in the world.
7. We know that you are very family oriented, but also know a unique fact about your family is that your husband is nearly a foot taller than you! What are some unique challenges you face as a couple, whether team projects at home or challenges you face in public, that the rest of us might take for granted?
We both want to grow with our companies that we currently work at and provide a good life for our 5 year-old daughter.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Coordinating with HR for some of our clients.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
That it is a good work environment.
11. We know you loves shoes. We do, too! If the YES President, Reed Laws, and Vice President, Kerry Westenskow, were challenged to ‘walk a mile in your shoes’ – what type and/or brand of shoes would you select for each of them to walk a mile in and why? How do you think they would do and what do you think they would learn?
Nike brand! They are comfortable. They would learn that I have very small feet and they would probably get some type of blisters walking a mile in my shoes.
Thank you for all that you do Cristina. You are such a great example of what top notch customer service is all about!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions