Utah’s BEST Job Specialists Work at YES!
At Your Employment Solutions we hire the best people. We look for smart, honest, hard-working, fun people who enjoy work and life. After all at YES, we wholly believe in the “work hard, play hard” philosophy.
Thank You Summer Johnson | July Employee Spotlight
One of the smart, honest, hard-working, fun people we get to work with is Summer Johnson. Summer is one of our most driven, and focused account managers. She pays close attention to detail, and has a super positive attitude that allows her to get work done. She's also a vegetarian, has big plans to travel, and enjoys watching really good shows on television.
We asked Summer to answer 11 questions about herself and Your Employment Solutions. Here’s what she had to say:
1. 5 things you enjoy.
I enjoy the out doors, hiking, Hot Cheetos, pizza, and of course my job.
2. 3 things you don't.
The cold, being put on the spot, and iPhones
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I would have to say the friendly work environment.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
I feel like a giant foam pit will make YES better
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
It would have to be Andrew Lincoln — aka Rick Grimes from “The Walking Dead.”
6. Your favorite place on Earth.
Hmm I can't just choose one, my favorite place at the moment would have to be Moab.
7. What is the best benefit of living a vegetarian lifestyle?
The best benefit of being a vegetarian is just the feeling that I get. Just knowing that I’m not contributing to animals suffering.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
The number one challenge that I’ve faced recently with my job is finding reliable individuals.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
I feel that the best way to improve that would be to use a lot of probing questions. Also asking a lot of questions about their previous job and seeing how long they were there for. That should help with determining if someone is reliable.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
“What are you waiting for? You don’t have anything to lose only something to gain. Such as a job!”
11. You’ve been selected to go on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?” What coworker at YES would you choose for the “phone a friend” option? Why that person?
I would pick Chris Walker. I would pick him because he seems like a smart guy.
Thanks Summer, for your great work and positive attitude! It's people like you who help to make Your Employment Solutions a great place to work!
Your Employment Solutions