The Best Recruiting Professionals in Utah Work at Your Employment Solutions!
Your Employment Solutions has some of the best staff on the planet. Another one of our extremely valuable employees that we want to shout out to the world is Alexandra Gutierrez!
Thank You Alexandra Gutierrez | YES June 2019 Spotlight
Alexandra works at our corporate office part-time during the school year and has been helping us full-time during the summer covering multiple roles. She is extremely polite, has excellent customer service, is very reliable, organized, and productive and has been such a great asset to multiple teams here at YES. We are so appreciative of Alexandra’s willingness to do whatever is asked, without question, and she is always eager to learn more and grow with YES and with the college she’s currently attending.
We asked Alexandra to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
Hiking, kayaking, shopping, long car rides, and music.
2. Three things you don’t.
Spiders, knuckle popping, and any noises that are like fingers on a chalk board.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
My coworkers. Along with being professional, they make it such a fun environment to work in.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Dunford donut Friday’s. That would be pretty sweet.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Riley’s mom, I’ve heard a lot about her in this office.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
My favorite place in the world is probably Cancun. It’s so pretty there and I love the warm, sandy beaches and the bright blue ocean.
7. What’s more fun? Riley committing fruiticide on your snacks or Eric littering all over your clean, well organized work space?
Hmm, neither.. you guys are such bullies. Psh.
7a. Follow up question: Why do you work with such jerks?
You know that’s a great question. I wonder that everyday…
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Trying to contact and get applicants in.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
By doing the best that I can and keep contacting applicants in the most efficient and effective way possible whether it’s by phone call or text.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
We are a hardworking company who want to help people find a job and to succeed.
11. You and your partner in crime Eva Westenskoriarty challenge YES CEO Reed Laws and YES CFO Kerry Westenskow to a gummy bear eating contest on a Thursday. Who wins? Why?
Reed and Kerry… but only because it’s a Thursday. If it were on a Friday, Eva and I would totally win.
Thank you so much for all that you do, Alex! You are truly one of a kind.
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions