The Best Utah Staffing Professionals Work at Your Employment Solutions!
Our June Employee Spotlight is a part time employee, but gives a full time effort. We are very lucky to work with Mr. Jesse Sauceda!
Thank You Jesse Sauceda | YES June 2020 Spotlight
Jesse is a bilingual recruiter in our West Jordan office who also works at one of our previous warehouse clients which gives him a very unique edge when it comes to recruiting. Jesse has amazing customer service and connects with people on a personal level very easily. He understands the working environment of many of our largest clients and helps screen and on-board employees in a very understanding and supportive way. Jesse is a very positive and upbeat influence to our team who likes to have a lot of fun and who challenges the status quo. We’ve enjoyed our time working with Jesse so far and are looking forward to continuing to learn and grow with him.
We asked Jesse to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what he had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Playing softball
- Doing dangerous stunts
- Drinking games!
2. Three things you don’t.
- Talking about myself
- Reality Shows!!!
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
When I find a candidate that is just not having the best moments in their life and just needs that opportunity to succeed and I help them with a fresh start, when I hear that they are doing well on the assignment it gives me a sense of pride, and YES gives me that.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Accountability…….. I’m held to a high standard by my boss! And she only demands that I match her effort, I enjoy the challenge!
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
6. Your favorite place in the world.
7. We hear you’re pretty particular about the food you eat. What is the strangest and most risky food you’ve ever eaten and how did it make you feel?
Dog/Cockroach. The first time I did not know what I was eating until I told them it was good and then they proceeded to tell me it was man’s best friend! And the cockroach was a dare……. I won!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Being part-time my schedule has me coming in at the busiest time of the work day, so I have to get my mind moving from the moment I walk in till I leave.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Death Wish coffee….. Google it!
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
We want to help you find the opportunity that can set you on the path to success and give you a sense of fulfillment and pride in a company you enjoy working with.
11. You are hosting a cooking competition with YES President Reeds Laws, and YES Vice President Kerry Westenskow, as the final contenders. What dishes do you choose for each of them to make and why did you choose that particular dish for each of them? Also, who wins and why?
Reed’s dish is smoked ribs and Kerry’s is Japanese cheesecake. Kerry wins because I love cheesecake and always wanted to try it!
Thanks for all that you do, Jesse! You are a rockstar!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions