The Employees at YES are Utah’s Best!
We’re big fans of the good people who work day-in and day-out to make Your Employment Solutions Utah’s premiere staffing agency. Our mission is to deliver the right person to the right job, and we need the right employees to do so!
Thank You Chase Nielson | March Employee Spotlight
One of our hardest working employees is Chase Nielson who runs our office in Logan, Utah. Chase’s story proves that hard work pays off, having worked his way from the production line into his current leadership position. His hands on approach is a great example of what it means to make work happen!
We asked Chase to answer 11 questions about himself and Your Employment Solutions. Here’s what he had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Betos breakfast burritos
- Spending time with my BEAUTIFUL wife!
- A good book
2. Three things you don’t.
- Healthy chocolate
- People that have pet peeves
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
The people. YES really cares about each individual.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Jimmy Fallon, cause he is hilarious or Warren Buffet, cause he is awesome.
6. Your favorite place ever.
Wherever my wife is.
7. What kind of expert would you say our world is seriously lacking?
I really have no idea. Maybe the world is to full of experts.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Working hard and getting things set up perfectly and then watching them not work out so well.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Do my best always. Some things are just out of my control.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Do it! You are instantly 10 times better looking if you work for YES.
11. You leave Logan on a train heading south at 100 miles per hour. The Vice President of Your Employment Solutions, Kerry Westenskow, leaves Salt Lake in a car heading north at 75 miles per hour. Who would get to Ogden first if you both stopped for donuts?
Depends on how many donuts are eaten and what kind. Either way though I would say that I am way faster then Kerry, so I would win.
Thanks Chase, for all you do to help make Your Employment Solutions a success!
Your Employment Solutions