Utah’s Best Staffing Professionals Work at Your Employment Solutions!
This month’s Employee Spotlight has been an important team member at YES while providing outstanding customer service to job applicants all over the state of Utah – Garrett Stauffer!
Thank You Garrett Stauffer | YES May 2022 Spotlight
Garrett is one of our amazing recruiting assistants providing excellent service to both internal staff and applicants! He has done such an awesome job leading our team in this area of our back office and does so with amazing positivity. Garrett provides exceptional customer service and is always willing to help answer questions of anyone who asks him. We are incredibly grateful to have Garrett on our teams and in our company, we appreciate all the support he provides as well as the positivity he brings to the table.
We asked Garrett to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what he had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Rock climbing
2. Three things you don’t.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
The people I work with.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Since a lot of us are remote, it’s hard to put a face to a name, so I think having meetings with different teams every now and then could help.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
6. Your favorite place in the world.
San Diego, California.
7. You’ve mentioned you love going on adventures both in real life and in video games, if you could jump into a virtual world for an adventure which would you choose and why?
I would jump into a world like Guardians of the Galaxy and become a space pirate because I would love to travel the universe and explore different planets.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Not knowing the company’s name
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Giving my team more information to provide to job applicants.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
The work environment is great! It makes work go by a lot faster.
11. We know you love dogs and your family has a bunch, what kind of dog would you say YES CEO Reed Laws and YES President Kerry Westenskow have similar personalities to and why?
I have not met Reed Laws but just based from his name alone, I would say he is a bulldog. Kerry Westenskow is a golden retriever, because he always has a positive attitude and is a teenager at heart.
Thank you so much for everything you do for YES Garrett! ! You’re amazing!
Director of Human Resources
Your Employment Solutions