The Best Utah Staffing Professionals Work at Your Employment Solutions!
November is all about gratitude. What great timing to express our gratitude for another amazing employee of ours, Tessa Anderson!
Thank You Tessa Anderson | YES November 2019 Spotlight
Tessa has not yet been with YES for a full year quite yet, but she has been of tremendous value to us during the time she has been here. She is reliable, hard working, has a positive attitude, and communicates extremely well with the clients she works hands on with. Tessa has absolutely impressed us through her initial training period and beyond. We are definitely looking forward to seeing her continue to learn, grow, and help those around her learn and grow as well. She is a true team player and a great example of our culture here at YES – work hard, play hard!
We asked Tessa to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Hot Cheetos
- Disney music
- New adventures
- And more dogs!!
2. Three things you don't.
- Animal haters
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
The atmosphere is one of a kind. Not to mention the job itself is really rewarding.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Letting me bring my dog to work with me daily.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Ooooo Ryan Reynolds ? or Johnny Depp….. !
6. Your favorite place in the world.
7. Do you even know who J-Lo is? Does she even know who you are?
If she doesn't know me, why should I know her??
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Working too quickly.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
I need to slow down with each step and make sure everything is in order correctly.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Never take a job to get a paycheck. Get a job to turn it into a career.
11. You, YES CEO Reed Laws, and YES EVP Kerry Westenskow start a dog business, but you're CEO. Who do you give the dog walker job to and who is the groomer, Reed or Kerry, why?
Reed would be the dog walker, he needs some sort of exercise to work off all his monster energy drinks. Kerry is the dog groomer because I heard he is the mom of YES. If Reed shaved the poodles, they would come out with Mohawks….
We're so grateful to have you on the team, Tessa, and are excited to see what else is on the horizon as we approach the new year!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions