Utah’s Best Staffing Professionals are Work at Your Employment Solutions!
November is a month of gratitude and giving thanks. This makes a great time to give thanks to another amazing team member – Verenis Hernandez!
Thank You Verenis Hernandez | YES November 2021 Spotlight
Verenis started at YES at the beginning of 2021 as our Ogden office receptionist and within a month was already moving into a recruiting role. She has shown so much growth and dedication during her short time with us and has since moved to an account manager in our Clearfield staffing office. Verenis is a kind and caring person who would help anybody in need and shows great care and concern with our employees and clients as well as her coworkers. She is a great team member and has really added value to our organization with her excellent customer service, attention to detail, reliability, and her positive attitude.
We asked Verenis to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Spending time with family and friends
- Playing video games
2. Three things you don’t.
- Hate the smell of coffee
- Being cold
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I enjoy working with my co-workers and the rest of the YES team staff.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Having a healthy snack bar in our break room. That would be amazing! 😉
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
I would love to meet my grandparents from both sides of the family.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
7. You support your partner who is a DJ with setting up and running social media for his concerts and events. What has been your favorite part of this experience and why?
My favorite part about this whole experience has been everything! This experience has taught me so much and I’ve been able to learn new skills from it. I never saw myself doing this, but I Love it!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
The number one challenge I face is when people are being dishonest with us.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Reassuring them that we are doing our best to help them throughout the process.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
YES is a great company to work with. Everyone is very helpful, and friendly!
11. If YES leadership wanted to contract a company party with you and your DJ boyfriend, what might that party look like? What venue would you use, what music would you choose, and if we asked you to host a dance-off who would win and who would lose?
I would make the event look like this picture with Lagoon Amusement Park as the venue. I would love to recreate that night all over again. And for the music, I would use a variety of genres. If I were to host a dance-off, it would be between Kerry and Alison. I honestly think Kerry would win as unfortunately Alison would have been too concentrated on her dance moves and making sure that they were HR appropriate. 😉
Thank you for all that you do for YES, Verenis! We are so lucky to have you on the team!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions