The Best Utah Staffing Professionals Work at Your Employment Solutions!
Here at YES we strive to hire staff members who have excellent customer service skills, are smart, capable, and eager to learn. Our September Employee Spotlight is an individual who has all of those traits and more – Alicia Feliciano!
Thank You Alicia Feliciano-Alonso | YES September 2019 Spotlight
Alicia began her employment with YES as the receptionist at one of our busiest offices, quite arguable the busiest location of them all! We learned quickly how valuable she was. She is extremely positive, outgoing, funny, friendly, and just an overall great team member. Alicia is very organized and helps her team in any way she can. Her can-do attitude made it an easy decision when she expressed interest in moving into an on-site recruiter role where she has been thriving ever since. Alicia has been a great addition to multiple teams within YES and we wouldn't quite be the same without her.
We asked Alicia to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Cloudy/rainy days
2. Three things you don't.
- People who don’t use their turning signal
- When you serve yourself cereal and realize there is no milk
- People who litter
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I love the people I work with, especially Kari. 😊
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Doughnuts on Fridays.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Daniel Caesar! His songs are so soothing and beautiful, he is definitely one of the best!
6. Your favorite place in the world.
Watching the sunset/sunrise at the beach, it’s the most beautiful thing ever!
7. Rumor has it you're a social media queen. What's your best tip for taking an awesome selfie?
Lol, that’s funny, but its all about the good lighting!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Making sure you have everything done on an order/persons profile.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Do everything as you go, that way you don’t forget later! Also making a check list helps.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
One thing I love about working here is that you don’t feel like suffocated or that your opinion doesn’t matter, if we have an opening you should definitely go for it, you’ll love the work environment/management! 😊
11. You like anime. If you were to cast a live action version of Naruto, which character would YES CEO Reed Laws play? Which would YES CFO Kerry Westenskow play? Why?
I don’t think any of this will makes sense since you have not seen the anime but Reed would be Hashirama because he is kind and a leader.
Kerry would be Naruto because he is silly, and cares about others :)
Thank you so much for all that you do, Alicia! You are such an amazing team member!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions