The Best Utah Staffing Professionals Work at Your Employment Solutions!
This month we would like to recognize another amazing Recruiting Assistant of ours who has been working at home since the COVID-19 pandemic started and has been doing a great job from a distance – Sofia Inette!
Thank You Sofia Inette | YES September 2020 Spotlight
We have had the pleasure of working alongside Sofia at our corporate office since November 2018 and she has offered our applicants and employees such great customer service and support during that time. She has such a fun and bubbly personality and we miss her greatly here in the office, but are very grateful to be able to still have her on the team and represent us so well to the public each day via electronic and phone communication. She is a reliable and loyal employee who truly represents YES well.
We asked Sofia to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Pasta (or any Italian food really)
2. Three things you don't.
- Mean people
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I like that everyone made me feel welcomed the second I walked in.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
If Eva didn't leave because now I will be lonely in the back.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
My grandpa from my dad's side. I never got to meet him and everyone says we're the same person.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
A little town in Mexico called San Cristobal de las Casas or NYC.
7. We know that you really like music and dancing. If you could go anywhere in the world to learn (or improve on) any type of dancing, where would it be and why?
Anywhere in the Middle East really because I love their culture. But specifically Lebanon because I would love to learn how to Dabke.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
I have learned how to slow myself down and learn new ways.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Just do it! It's a great place with wonderful people.
11. You are originally from Cancun, Mexico. Pretend for a moment that you own and operate a large resort in the area and have to employ YES President, Reed Laws, and YES VP, Kerry Westenskow. What job would you give each of them to do that would maximize your guest experiences at the resort and how do you think they would do?
I would give YES President, Reed Laws the position of General Manager because it would be similar to the responsibilities he has now making sure everything runs smoothly. YES VP, Kerry Westenskow would have the position of Services Management which would be making sure all of the departments are doing their best. They would also both be great at working at the Golf Course!
Thank you so much for all that you do for us, Sofia! You are a rockin’ recruiting assistant!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions