Hiring immediately! Your Employment Solutions, an award-winning leader in the Utah jobs market, is now hiring a manufacturing engineer in Salt Lake City. This is an exciting long-term opportunity to work with a major global electronics manufacturer new to Utah!
The ideal candidate will be professional technical leader, exude passion, high energy, and be dedicated to the success of the company.
Electronics Manufacturing Engineer Job Description:
Will assume responsibility for the development of manufacturing processes, product, quality and testing. Participates in the administration and control of manufacturing and/or testing systems, training of personnel and coordination of activities related to the efficient flow of processes for the production area within the area of assignment.
Electronics Manufacturing Engineer Job Duties:
- Support in the fulfillment of the manufacturing production plan
- Defines control formats for tracking the route in the manufacturing process (travel sheet)
- Defines manufacturing routes and documents on the web for clear visualization within the manufacturing line
- Defines the tools and equipment needed for product assembly as well as a plan/program for product replacement
- Identifies the indirect materials necessary for the line to operate smoothly
- Implements the necessary engineering changes within the process
- Defines routes/controls/instructions for label printing and use
- Performs calibration of printing equipment on the line
- Performs workload analyses and other duties as required
Electronics Manufacturing Engineer Job Requirements:
- Postgraduate degree in engineering
- Previous experience on manufacturing lines of high performance electronic equipment, knowledge in quality systems, health, safety and environment
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills in problem solving
- Outstanding customer service, leadership and teamwork skills
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000/yr DOE
Shift: Full time | Monday to Friday | 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, 401k, PTO, Holiday pay