|Job Category||Engineering, Skilled Trade|
Your Employment Solutions, an award-winning leader in the Utah jobs market, is currently hiring an MRB quality analyst for an electronics manufacturer in Salt Lake City. This is an exciting long-term opportunity to work with a major global electronics manufacturer new to Utah!
The ideal candidate will be professional, exude passion, high energy, and be dedicated to the success of the company.
Materials Quality Analyst Job Description:
Performs effective management and disposal of damaged materials in manufacturing process that can potentially be retrieved or requires updating.
Materials Quality Analyst Job Duties:
- Responsible for managing, controlling and disposing of inventory outside of specification for a high-profile project, based on negotiation mechanisms with suppliers, reverse logistics, inventory management and process re-engineering
- Actively meets company quality objectives
- Participates in Lean / Six sigma projects for the reduction of damages induced to material in manufacturing processes and for the optimization of processes for inventory reduction
- Performs other duties as required
Materials Quality Analyst Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years previous professional experience
- Excellent analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding negotiation and service skills
Wage: $35,000/year DOE
Shift: Full time | Monday to Friday | 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, 401k, PTO, Holiday pay