Your Employment Solutions, an award-winning leader in the Utah jobs market, is currently hiring a test engineer for an electronics manufacturing company in Salt Lake City. This is an exciting long-term opportunity to work with a major global manufacturer new to Utah!
The ideal candidate will be professional, exude passion, high energy, and be dedicated to the success of the company.
Test Engineer Job Description:
Will be responsible for production-line test process, implement updates as required and provide technical support on test issues.
Test Engineer Job Duties:
- Analyze and resolve test failures on the production line
- Prepare internal documentation for test
- Maintain PXE servers and test hardware
- Track test script versions and updates on servers
- Communicate with R&D and client on test script issues
- Monitor and ensure quality and efficiency of test process
- Perform other duties as required
Test Engineer Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2 years experience in test engineering preferable in electronics manufacturing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills and decision making skills; detail oriented
- Outstanding customer service, leadership and teamwork skills
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000/year DOE
Shift: Full time | Monday to Friday | 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, 401k, PTO, Holiday pay