|Job Category||Skilled Trade|
Your Employment Solutions, an award-winning leader in the Utah jobs market, is currently hiring a production scheduler for an electronics manufacture in Salt Lake City. This is an exciting long-term opportunity to work with a major global electronics manufacturer new to Utah!
The ideal candidate will be professional, exude passion, high energy, and be dedicated to the success of the company.
Production Scheduler Job Description:
Will be responsible for work order release in production following the guide of the production planners. Will also be responsible for the maintenance and tracking of work orders in the SAP system.
Production Scheduler Job Duties:
- Release and publication of work orders
- Execution of serial exchange following the requirements of fulfillment
- Updating, editing, and maintenance of work orders and production plans
- Perform other duties as required
Production Scheduler Job Requirements:
- Previous experience in the administrative and operational process of production orders
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
- Outstanding customer service, communication and teamwork skills
Salary: $35,000/yr DOE
Day Shift: Full time | Monday to Friday | 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Night Shift: Full time | Monday to Friday | 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, 401k, PTO, Holiday pay