|Job Category||Manufacturing / Warehouse|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah jobs industry, is currently hiring warehouse production workers and assemblers to manufacture products in Ogden, Utah. There will be paid training prior to start.
WAREHOUSE WORKER JOB DUTIES:
Will perform a variety of general labor jobs in a manufacturing warehouse including assembly, packing, manufacturing, packaging, cleaning, and more.
WAREHOUSE WORKER JOB BENEFITS:
- Paid training!
- Weekly pay!
- Awesome cafeteria
WAREHOUSE WORKER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Be good with your hands.
- Be reliable and dependable.
- Work well with others.
- Be physically capable of standing on your feet for your shift.
- Pass a strict background check and drug screen.
WAGE: $14.00 to $15.00/hr
SHIFTS: Multiple shift options available! We will do our best to work with you to find an option that fits!