Utah’s Best Staffing Professionals are Part of the YES Team!
June is a month full of sunshine and kicks off the summertime. This month we’d like to recognize another amazing staff member that brings some sunshine with her to work every day, Yaneli Molina!
Thank You Yaneli Molina | YES June 2021 Spotlight
Yaneli is fairly new to our team here at YES, but came to us with some previous staffing experience that helped her hit the ground running. Yaneli is currently a Recruiter in our Ogden office and we have absolutely enjoyed having her on the team because she is hard working, caring, friendly, and a lot of fun! She has been a great resource for us as we’ve brought in new staff members that she has helped train as Receptionist and Recruiter roles. She is an extremely valuable member of our team and we want to give her a huge shoutout and an expression of gratitude.
We asked Yaneli to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Spending time with my family
- Top Golf
- Red Bulls
2. Three things you don’t.
- Being cold
- Not having a Red bull
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
My boss Andrea and my coworkers, it’s such a good vibe and they make it so easy to enjoy coming to work.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Snack & Red Bull bar in the break room.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Jeff Bezos, he literally built a billion-dollar company from his garage.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
Anywhere with my family.
7. Your manicured fingernails are beautiful and very long. What is the most difficult task you’ve done in your daily work life with them?
Opening soda/Red Bull cans, lol.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Be kind/understanding and stay calm.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
YES is seriously the best company I have worked with. Very professional and I’ve received nothing but positivity from this workplace.
11. We know you like Red Bull. If you were to compete in a Red Bull Flugtag event with our President, Reed Laws, and Vice President, Kerry Westenskow, what type of flying devices do you think each of you would use and who do you think would win?
Reed and Kerry would use a… well, see the photo, lol. And definitely I would win because mine would be a flying unicorn. ♀️
Thank you for all that you do, Yaneli! You are amazing!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions