YES Staffing Employees are the Best Professionals in Utah!
For our June employee spotlight we’d like to shout out to someone who deserves to be recognized far more often than he is. Adam Perea!
Thank You Adam Perea | YES June Employee Spotlight
Adam works as our swing shift on-site manager at one of our largest clients in Ogden. He doesn’t work the typical 8-5, which makes it hard for our offices to recognize his work sometimes, but Adam is an extremely valuable asset to our team. He is dedicated, reliable, hard working, friendly, funny, and such a great team player.
We asked Adam to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what he had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- College Football
- Riding my RZR
- Oregon football
- Summer season
2. Three things you don’t.
- Dishonest people
- Bad drivers
- Indian food
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
Support from management. Being on the night shift I know they are a phone call away with any issues I run in to.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
To continue what YES does. I witnessed the Fresenius account start up from the beginning to where we are at now and to see how far we have gone in just shy of a year shows what kind of a company YES is and how much they value their customers.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Jonathan Davis from the band Korn.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
The mountains with some good trails.
7. If you had to choose between the Ducks winning a national title or selling your RZR, which would you choose?
Ducks winning the natty!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Being forgetful at finishing tasks. There is a lot that goes on at Fresenius that you forget to complete those tasks when being added other tasks, it can get crazy.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Take notes of the tasks and go back and make sure they get completed then cross them off after they are completed.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
They will be well taken care of and they will see how much different YES is compared to other agencies and to come in and find out for themselves.
11. You’re a fan of Metallica and other classic metal bands. Who would make a better headbanger? The president of YES Reed Laws or YES’ CFO Kerry Westenskow? Why?
Reed because team Fresenius was in a proposal meeting with Reed and Jarum and Reed was looking on the calendar and he saw that I was off for the Def Leppard concert and he started singing “Pour Some Sugar On Me” by Def Leppard in front of us. It was pretty funny!
Thank you Adam for all that you do, you’re amazing!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions